Monday, December 19, 2011

Sigh.

Blaaah.
        Just gonna vent here.

So my best friend, who has a blogger and will probably see this got to kiss the guy that I like. Sigh. Well, I mean she likes him too. Blaah. And what's bad is I barely know him and I'm reacting like someone just kissed my like I dunno, boyfriend of 15 months. Sigh. There are a lot of sigh's and blah's(: Well I'm gonna go curl up with some ice cream and listen to Taylor Swift. :) 
                       
                   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like Taylor Swift too?! *squeals*

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I know that was a weird comment. It's just that I tend to freak out about Taylor Swift because I really admire her.

I'm sorry about this situation. I know how you feel. There's this boy that I like and he's really sweet and all, and I just found out that he's dating one of my friends. It ticks me off too. Care to share the ice cream?

Salinna said...

Yess I love Taylor Swift! (: And haha(: And ugh guys need to go somewhere(: And of course! *gives carton of ice cream* hahaha. :D